Approx. Rs 180 / Kilogram
- Minimum Order Quantity: 10 Kilogram
- Color: White
- Brand: PACSEAL
- Size: 1
- Packaging Type: 50 / 30 METERS PER ROLL
Asbestos Yarn is converted into tape or ribbon form, it opens up new vistas of applications. Asbestos tapes
are fireproof, flexible tapes woven from Super Fine quality Asbestos yarn that will not unravel in service. Because of their excellent electrical & heat insulating properties & high tensile strength they open up a new horizon of applications. They are used for insulating wires, coils, cables & other electrical conductors. They are also used for insulating small steam pipes & bends; as a flexible gasket material & to form flexible connecting couplings where high temperature service is involved & as winking in oil-burning apparatus.
They are durable & economical, high in water repellence, low in water absorption, resistant to flame, heat, oil, fungus & mold, non-corrosive to cables, non sagging and abrasive resistant. Edges of the tape are salvaged so that the threads cannot pullout. They are handy & so can conveniently be carried anywhere at anytime & used right on the spot of work.Features:
- Sizes: Thickness - 1.5 mm to 6.0 mm
- Width - 20 mm to 200 mm
- Packing: 30 Meter long coils / rolls Asbestos Belt Non-Metallic & Metallic The belt is provided with tight weaving. Asbestos, yarn is twisted separately and then weaving is made by heavy loom. (4 ply/6ply.) The belt is provided reinforcement of brass wire.
- Application: Belts are most suitable for conveyor belting and for industrial Brake Linings.
Approx. Rs 450 / Piece
- Minimum Order Quantity: 10 Piece
- Size: 1 inch, 2 inch, 3 inch, 4 inch
- Brand: PACSEAL / CHAMPION
- Usage: Sealing
Ceramic products are also used for insulation in pipes.“” Ceramic products are manufactured using latest State of the Art technology improving the quality of the yarn, especially the reduction in “loss on ignition”, increase of thermal insulation properties and reduction of leachable chloride contents which is the cause of corrosion and pitting on parent body.